The domain name www.grupoactive.es, hereinafter grupoactive.es, is registered in the name of Active Business & Technology, S.L., which is registered in the Companies’ Registry of Madrid on Page M – 461356, Folio 150, Volume 25600, Entry no. 1, with fiscal identification number (CIF) B85416709, being the Owner, who sets forth for the users who access the content of the website hosted on this domain the following Legal Notice and Conditions of Use of the website, which you are kindly asked to read carefully.
The purpose of the grupoactive.es website is to provide information for the general public on the services and solutions offered by ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L. in relation to its business activities and the services, products and solutions it markets.
1. The intellectual property rights of the grupoactive.es website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements it contains are the property of ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L., who is the sole beneficiary of the usage rights of these elements in any shape or form, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public marketing and transformation. The third parties who own the copyright over any photos, logos, etc. that may be featured on the website have granted ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L. the relevant authorization to reproduce them and make them available to the public.
2. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the access to and use of the grupoactive.es website, which ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L. makes freely available to internet users. Access to the website implies full and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The viewing and partial downloading of the content of the website is only authorized in the following conditions:
1) that it is compatible with the objectives of the grupoactive.es website;
2) that it is done exclusively to obtain the information provided therein for personal and private use. Users are expressly prohibited from using the content for commercial purposes or distribution, public broadcast or transformation without the express written consent of ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L.
4. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information it contains are the sole responsibility of the user concerned. ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L. may not be held liable for any consequences or damages that may arise from access to or use of this information. ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L. cannot accept responsibility for any possible security errors that may occur, nor any possible damages that may be caused to the computer systems of users (hardware and software) or the files or documents stored therein as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the computer used to connect to the website’s content and services, browser malfunction, or the use of non-upgraded versions of the operating system.
5. ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L. cannot accept any responsibility with regard to the information on the pages of the websites of third parties which may be accessed via links from the grupoactive.es website. The presence of these links is merely for informative purposes and does not in any way constitute an invitation to contract the products or services that might be offered on the website to which they lead. If ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L. becomes aware that the activity or information to which these links lead is illegal or constitutes a crime or could damage the property or rights of third parties susceptible to compensation, it will act with the necessary diligence to withdraw or disable the relevant link as soon as possible.
6. The unauthorized use of the information on this website, its resale or any injury to the intellectual or industrial property rights of ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L. shall give rise to the legally established liability.
8. Introduction of hyperlinks to grupoactive.es: The links hosted on our website must scrupulously respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website and its content. These links will not be permitted if the design of our website is in any way affected, particularly if the frames of the original website cannot be maintained. Links that may create confusion among users with regard to the owner of the website they are visiting will not be permitted, such as maintaining the URL of the original website, or in such a way that the original website unlawfully takes advantage of the reputation, investments or rights of ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L.
9. ACTIVE Business & Technology, S.L. reserves the right to modify or update the information on its website or the configuration or presentation thereof at any time and without prior notice.
12. The user accepts that the applicable law and the competent Courts and Tribunals for dealing with any disputes that may arise from the construction or implementation of these clauses are those of Spain, and duly submits to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, relinquishing any other jurisdiction to which he/she may be entitled.